DaySchedule Lifetime Deal – $29 – Dealify Exclusive Deal
Let’s schedule some appointments! The best appointment scheduling software to improve team efficiency, reduce no-shows and organize all your meetings.
>>>> Check out DaySchedule Lifetime Deal (90% OFF)
We are living in the post-pandemic world and most things by now in the business industry have become virtual.
And one of such things is meetings.
Every day we keep hopping from one call to another and managing all the calls with our every day tasks can be very difficult.
That’s why we came up with a solution called DaySchedule.
DaySchedule is an all-in-one app that helps you create personalized scheduling pages for others to book a meeting with you.
With DaySchedule you can easily set availability, location, duration, calendar and more.
Now no more missing meetings or no-shows because DaySchedule will make you a meeting management pro. 🙂
- Create your own personalized meeting scheduling page – Share the link of your page and let others schedule meetings as per your availability.
- Connect with Stripe, PayPal, etc to collect payments – Easily collect payments after meetings for your products or services.
- Send custom rating and feedback requesting emails – Collect feedback and ratings for your services by sending feedback requesting emails.
- Connect your Google and Microsoft calendar to sync your availability – No more messing up your calendar. People can see at what time you’re available and can schedule calls accordingly.
Create Your Own Personalized Scheduling Page
It’s just like having a one-page website to help others schedule meetings with you.
With DaySchedule, you can create your own personalized page with an address like yourname.dayschedule.com.
Once you create a page, you just need to share the link with others and they can schedule an appointment with you as per your availability. Easy peasy, isn’t it?
Sync Your Calendars
You can easily integrate your Google and Microsoft calendar with DaySchedule and after you do it, the tool will automatically synchronize your availability across time zones to let customers find a suitable time for online meetings.
Are you a consultant who charges for calls?
If so, DaySchedule is the best tool to manage your entire business.
From scheduling calls to collecting payments, it can do everything for you. All you need to do is connect your PayPal (coming soon), Stripe or Razorpay account and the amount will be transferred directly to your bank account.
One app to create personalized scheduling pages for the public to book a meeting with you
DaySchedule is now available on Google Play here and App Store here.
Collect Feedback and Ratings
Feedback and ratings are one of the best strategies to grow a business but collecting them can be a daunting task.
With DaySchedule, you can quickly send custom ratings and feedback requesting emails for your product, service, or anything after a meeting.
DaySchedule – Pro Plan – Lifetime Subscription $29
- Lifetime access to DaySchedule Pro
- Unlimited scheduling pages
- Unlimited events and bookings
- Video conferencing
- API Access
- Payment integration
- Single user license only
- Personalized scheduling link
- All future plan updates
- 30-day Credit Back Guarantee
- You must redeem your code(s) within 60 days of purchase
>>>> Check out DaySchedule Lifetime Deal (90% OFF)
We are really excited to launch our product on Dealify – DaySchedule.
It’s a simple appointment and booking scheduling software to improve team efficiency, reduce no-shows, and organize all their meetings and calls on single platform.
Some of the amazing feature includes –
– Personalized scheduling link
– Calendar connection to sync your availability
– Accept payments from Stripe, PayPal and revolutionary “Payment link” option to accept almost any payment gateway across the world
– Ratings and Feedback to auto-collect feedbacks for your services/host
– Customizable design to set color, logo for your scheduling page to match with your brand
– Centralized meetings view for your team to assign/re-assign/re-schedule appointments.
– Many integrations and more to come soon
– Open API with swagger styled documentation
I’ll be available to answer any questions, comments or feedback that you have. I’m really looking forward to it!
Vikash RatheeFounder @ DaySchedule.com
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I activate the deal?
Note: Only for new customers, who’ve not purchased the DaySchedule subscription in the past.
After purchasing you will get a unique activation code in your mailbox. Simply sign-up, enter your code and your deal is activated!
1. Signup for your NEW account here – https://app.dayschedule.com/signup
2. Go to redeem coupon page https://app.dayschedule.com/redeem-coupon
3. Enter the code to apply
4. The deal is applicable to new customers only who don’t have paid subscription already.
5. Enjoy your DaySchedule lifetime deal! 😊
What if I’m not 100% satisfied?
We offer a hassle-free 30-day Credit Back Guarantee, just drop us a message and we will make sure to process the refund as soon as possible.
Does DaySchedule Provide A Help Center Or Tutorials?
Yes! DaySchedule has a well-documented help center, you can check out their Docs page to get all the details.
Are there any limitations on usage?
No, you can receive unlimited meetings through your account.
Is This Really A One-Time Payment And I Will Get Lifetime Access? No Monthly Fees At All?
Yes, this is correct! This is a limited-time promotion that will give you lifetime access to DaySchedule. You’ll never have to pay any monthly or yearly fees.
We can hear you thinking. How it’s possible? Why would software platforms do that in the first place?
There are several reasons why; one of them being an effortless way to quickly expand their user base and build with feedback and insights from users. Another reason for this approach is to spread awareness for the software platform, which will help platforms grow into a booming business in no time! There are other reasons as well – these just happen to be some common ones.
How can I get more information on DaySchedule?
Check out DaySchedule’s official website.